Naish Mana GT SUP Paddleboard 9'5"Item #: 15SUP2M095GT
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Naish Mana GT Paddleboard - Includes a Free Naish Makani 8.5 Vario SUP Paddle
The Naish Mana GT 9' 5" Paddleboard is designed to be stable and provide excellent performance in small to medium size surf. Designed for waves, the exaggerated tail rocker, soft rails and V bottom make turning on a wave incredibly easy. The shape of the board is great for lighter riders in small surf and bigger riders who want more stability in a shorter wave board.
The Mana GT includes upgraded features such as performance increasing FCS side fins and lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Mana GT 9'5" Features:
- Board for small to medium size waves.
- Designed for lighter riders in small surf and big riders who want stability in a short board.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- V bottom with soft rails and exaggerated tail rocker.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Mana GT 9'5" Specifications:
- 9' 5" Length X 32" Width X 4 3/4" Depth
- 163L Volume
- 6.5" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 22.9 Pounds
- 210 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Mana GT 9'5" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement