Naish Mana GT SUP Paddleboard 10'0"
Naish Mana GT Paddleboard
The Naish Mana GT 10' 0" Paddleboard is designed to be stable on small surf and is excellent for riders of all sizes. Learning to ride waves has never been easier with the boards extra-wide outline that increases stability. The V Bottom and exaggerated tail rocker help improve the boards turning capabilities. The shape of the board is great for all sizes of riders looking to learn to ride smaller waves.
The Mana GT includes upgraded features such as performance increasing FCS side fins and lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Mana GT 10'0" Features:
- Board for small waves with great stability.
- Designed for all sizes of riders who want a stable board for small surf.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- V bottom with exaggerated tail rocker.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Mana GT 10'0" Specifications:
- 10' 0" Length X 33" Width X 4 3/4" Depth
- 190L Volume
- 6.5" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 25.1 Pounds
- 230 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Mana GT 10'0" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement