Naish Nalu GS SUP Paddleboard 11'4"
Naish Nalu GS Paddleboard
The Naish Nalu GS 11' 4" paddleboard is designed for all around use and has a classic long-board design that provides surfing performance and flatwater paddling versatility. Because it is so versatile and well rounded for most riders, it is unlikely you will ever outgrow this board. It has a thinner outline and a more progressive rocker than the Nalu 11'6". Great stability and wide range of use make this board a standout.
Naish Nalu GS 11'4" Features:
- All-around board with Classic longboard design.
- Designed for flatwater paddling and surfing performance.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Progressive rocker with thin outline for versatility.
- Wide range of use and well rounded for most riders
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Nalu GS 11'4" Specifications:
- 11' 4" Length X 30" Width X 4 1/2" Depth
- 180L Volume
- 10.5" Fin
- 27.1 Pounds
- 220 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Nalu GS 11'4" Construction:
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom