Naish Nalu GT SUP Paddleboard 10'10"
Naish Nalu GT Paddleboard
The Naish Nalu GT 10' 10" Paddleboard is an all-around board that features a very stable design that is excellent for touring, small surf, carrying gear and tandem paddling. The bottom design has a multi-concave bottom shape that channels the water from the nose to the tail. Because of the multi-channel bottom and the low rocker, the board glides incredibly straight. Stability is improved due to its recessed deck in the standing area and its wide outline. You can attach the optional Nalu Bungee Deck System into the eight insert holes at the front of the board if you want to carry coolers or gear on your adventure.
The Nalu GT includes upgraded features such as lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Nalu GT 10'10" Features:
- All-around board that is extra stable.
- Designed for touring, carrying gear, tandem paddling and small surf.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Multi-channel bottom design that channels water from the nose to tail
- Designed to provide superb stability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
- Optional Bungee System can attach to the front for carrying gear or coolers (sold separately).
Naish Nalu GT 10'10" Specifications:
- 10' 10" Length X 32" Width X 4 3/8" Depth
- 201L Volume
- 10.5" Fin
- 29.1 Pounds
- 240 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Nalu GT 10'10" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement