Natural Chemistry Pipe CleanseItem #: 04237
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Pipe Cleanse attacks the root cause of most spa maintenance problems... the build-up of organic waste contamination! Organic contaminants like oils, lotions, cosmetics, hair products and sweat concentrate in spa water produce scum lines, cloudiness, clogged filters, bad odors and foaming. These contaminants collect and build-up in your spa circulation system and filter. By purging the spa of this organic build-up, the symptoms of contamination will be reduced or eliminated.
Pipe Cleanse Features
- Restores spa plumbing to original condition
- Removes built-up organic waste
- Compatible with all sanitizing systems
- Cleans where you can't
- Also works great on jetted tubs
- Remove cartridge filter element(s).
- With spa water temperature at 95 degree or higher and ciculation running, add entire contects of Pipe Clenase to the spa water
- Run jets for a minimum of 5 minutes. Note: if foaming becomes excessive, turn jets off. Some foaming is expected during the pipe cleanse process.
- Maintain water temperature at 95 degrees and allow spa to circulate with overnight with jets off.
- Drain and rinse/clean out the surface of the spa. Refill the spa water and reinstall the filter element(s).
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance.
- Formerly Known As Spa Purge