Pentair 3 Way Solar CPVC Valve 2.5" X 3" 263057
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Special Order Item - Usually Ships Within 2 to 4 Weeks
Pentair Valve Features:
- 2.5" X 3" Plumbing. (This valve can be plumbed using either 2.5" or 3" PVC or CPVC Pipe)
- 3 Way Solar Valve
- Field-adjustable stop positions and friction lock screw for fine adjustments.
- Inlet port identification on cover which can be rotated to any port.
- Dual O-rings, separated by a hard spacer, provide optimum shaft sealing for dependability.
- High temperature CPVC. (Recommended where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees)
- Works with Pentair Valve Actuators for pools with automation systems.
- Rated at 50 psi and an industry leading 180 GPM of flow.
- Largest possible flow area for lower head loss.
- Can be used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications.
- Manufacturers lifetime seal warranty.
- Designed to work with most industry standard actuators.
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 50.
- Tested and certified to IAPMO PS 87-95
Our Pentair lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. And as the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All Pentair valves are easily installed and simple to use. And when paired with Pentair valve actuators (263045), theyre the perfect solution for fully automated operation.
Pentair Valves are ideal for diverting, shut-off, or mixing applications. The Teflon composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while
simplifying use, and the extra-wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with valve actuators.