Pentair Acu-Trol Chemical Control System AK110PS-AItem #: 701000110
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Pentair Acu-Trol Chemical Control System AK110PS-A
The most highly advanced single-pool controller in the industry! With its connection options the AK110 controller provides unsurpassed water management to any aquatic facility operator, fulfilling all requirements of the facilities pool, spa or other water features. Programmable features complete the AK110 package with continuous monitoring of pH, ORP, disinfectant levels, temperature and flow rate. The bidirectional control of the AK110 allows water chemistry changes to be made immediately from a computer anywhere in the world.
Acu-Trol Chemical Controllers are the advanced choice for aquatic facilities worldwide. This efficient system interface seamlessly protects, monitors and manages water chemical balance in aquatic environments and infrastures. The Acu-Trol AK110PS-A Chemical Controller is compatible with the commercial IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generators, Rainbow erosion feeders and/or liquid feed pumps for liquid chlorine or acid.
Acu-Trol Standard Features:
- AcuCom Software
- pH, ORP and temperature sensors
- Programmable pH, ORP and temperature set points
- Programmable chemical feed cycle ON and OFF (MIX) times
- Programmable proportional feed
- Programmable acid, base or CO2 feed for pH control
- Relay configuration shortcuts with Acu-Trol Wizards
- Flow cell with built-in flow switch, shut-off valves, inlet strainer and sampling port
- Records up to 30 days of sensor data internally in 1 or 2 hour recording intervals
Acu-Trol AK110PS-A Features:
- Sensors - The AK110 is capable of measuring ORP, pH, free chlorine, temperature and flow rate.
- Flow Cell - The AK1200 offers inlet and outlet valves for sensor protection and ease of water sampling.
- Data Recording - Up to thirty (30) days of data storage. In the absence of power the AK110 will retain programming information, calibration and recorded data.
- Alarms - Alarms are activated by sensor measurements and will communicate every two hours until alarm is cleared.
- pH Alarms - pH set point ± .5 Overfeed disables pH feed Flow switch disables pH feed High pH disables disinfectant feed.
- ORP Alarms - ORP set point ± 75mV Overfeed disables disinfectant feed Flow switch disables disinfectant feed
- Communication - The AK110 communicates with AcuManage II and the AcuCom software package. Optional modem modules provides wireless or wired communications.
- Security - Password limits access to ensure programming protection.
Acu-Trol AK110PS-A Programmability:
- Proportional feed
- Feeder ON/MIX times
- Mix/Cycle times
- Overfeed lockout times
- pH, ORP and temperature set point
- ORP and pH calibration
- Colorimetric PPM measurement
- Temperature calibration
- Heater control
- Acid/Base feed
- Disinfectant feed
- Four pager numbers via dial-up modem
- Four email addresses via wireless modem
- Master & service passwords
- Event alarms
Flow Cell Features:
- Convenient inlet and outlet ports
- Built-in flow switch to disable feed in no flow conditions
- Sample port for testing
- Clear acrylic viewing jar
- pH and ORP
Acu-Trol AK110PS-A Optional Connections:
- The Acu-Trol AcuPort provides connectivity via Ethernet, WiFi or RS-422/485 communication interfaces. The port provides dedicated communication to either the AK110, AK600 or AK400 controller. New features for the AcuCom software application offers direct connection via TCP/IP. Acu-Trol AcuPort.
Acu-Trol AK110PS-A Options:
- AcuPort Connectivity Ethernet, WiFi or RS422/485.
- Wireless Communication - Wireless GPRS where phone lines are not accessible.
- AcuManage II Website - Notification alarms and sensor readings. AcuManage II - available via wireless or AcuPort communication only.
- AKColor Sensor - The AKColor colorimetric sensing system measures PPM of free chlorine with the DPD (N, N-DIETHYL-P-PHENYLENEDIAMINE) test.
- Absorb It - The Acu-Trols Absorb It system for the use of CO2 for optimal pH and alkalinity control.
- Optical Level Sensor- Measurement and automatic control of water level.
- Digital Flow Sensor - Displays flow rate in gallons per minute.
- High Amp Relay (HAR1) - Control of high current loads.
- Real Time Clock - Time and day stamps for sensor data logging.
- Premounting - Mounted on easy to install polypropylene predrilled board Acu-Trol AKColor.
AcuCom and AcuManage II:
- Access essential water chemistry information instantly. AcuCom and AcuManage II provide interactive control of multiple-bodies of water with the click of a mouse from any PC. View multiple locations at once and manage water chemistry without unnecessary service calls. With an optional wireless modem or the AcuPort, the data management system goes mobile and completes the AK110 equipment room package.
- Remote access from AcuCom software packages (requires optional communication modules)
- System will call out alarm conditions to 4 pager numbers or e-mail addresses
- Over 30 days of data can be internally stored in two (2) hour intervals or 15 days in one (1) hour intervals