Pentair AmerLite White LED AmerBrite Lamp 602070 - 12 Volt - 300 Watt EquivalentItem #: 602070
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The AmerBrite LED lamp brings the luminous splendor of LED technology to the best-selling Amerlite light series. The AmerBrite LED light kit includes replacement LED lamp, silicone gasket, wide/narrow glass lens, and new clamp. Must install inside original Amerlite pool light. With its convenient Edison screw base, the AmerBrite LED lamp is a plug-and-play replacement for Amerlite incandescent bulbs.
With AmerBrite lamps youll experience the vivid illumination and efficiency of todays best and brightest pool lighting technology all without the hassle and cost of replacing your existing Amerlite light fixture. Simply unscrew your inefficient, high-wattage incandescent bulb and replace with a high-efficiency AmerBrite LED lamp... and watch your pool come to life with luminosity.
AmerBrite LED lamps are engineered with the most energy - efficient LED technology on the market. Consuming only 34 to 51 watts of power, AmerBrite white lamps are the only UL and CUL Certified LED replacement lamps for Amerlite fixtures. Upgrading to LED light technology has never been easier with drop-in lamps. Plus, its extended service life and energy efficiency can add up to significant savings.
AmerBrite LED Light Features:
- For use in AmerLite Pool Lights
- 300 Watt Equivalency 12 Volt - For AmerLite 12 Volt Fixtures AmerBrite white lamps use 34 to 51 watts of power
- The brightest and most efficient LED replacement pool lamp on the market
- Superior reflector design creates more uniform light distribution
- Lens can be rotated 180 degrees to provide wide or narrow beam pattern
- LED technology provides longer life
- Solid-state technology with no internal filament
- The only UL and CUL Certified LED replacement lamp for Amerlite incandescent fixtures