Pentair IntelliFlo i2 Variable Speed Pump 011060Item #: 011060
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Pentair IntelliFlo i2 Variable Speed Pump 011060
The Pentair IntelliFlo i2 Variable Speed Pump has a unique hydraulic platform that was specifically developed for compliance with certain flow rate regulations in specific geographical areas. In some regions, pool owners with smaller plumbing diameters may face regulations that restrict the rate of flow on replacement pumps in certain applications, thereby precluding them from using some of today's most energy-efficient pump models. The pump provides all the great features that have made Pentair's standard IntelliFlo pumps the best-selling industry standard, but is engineered to limit the flow to the equivalent of a 2 hp WhisperFlo pump
Traditional pumps operate at set, unchangeable speeds. Those speeds are almost always higher than required. As a result, they overpower the jobs they're assigned to do, which wastes energy. The IntelliFlo i2 Variable Speed Pump allows custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks such as filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets and waterfalls. For virtually all applications, the optimum speed is lower than the preset, unchangeable speeds of older pumps.
When water moves more slowly for longer periods, it helps reduce the occurrence of algae that forms more easily when water is pumped briskly and then allowed to rest for long intervals. Your filter works more effectively because it has more time to sift out particles from the water, and because particles aren't forced through the filter media under needlessly high pressure. Automatic chemical dispensers and chlorinators also work better when water is kept moving.
Pentair IntelliFlo i2 Pump Features:
- Permanent magnet motor runs cooler, produces less vibration than induction motors.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements.
- Built-in diagnostics that detect the most common causes of premature wear and tear - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities - protect the pump for longer service life.
- Improves the efficiency of automatic chlorinators and chemical dispensers because water moves slower for longer periods of time.
- The quietest pump on the planet - thanks to its permanent magnet motor, TEFC design and the fact that it can operate at lower speeds.
- Rotable keypad for easy programming and viewing
- Dramatically quieter operation as low as 45 decibels.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times for maximum efficiency and savings.
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motors, as used in advanced hybrid cars.
- Precise matching of motor speed to your pools needs.
- Integrated keypad - no need to purchase separately at additional cost.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a cinch.
- Easy installation for inground pools and pool/spa combos of all types and sizes, new or aftermarket.
- Full compatibility with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features, and more... from practically anywhere, anytime.
- Keypad can be mounted on the wall with optional wall kit 356904Z (Sold Separately)
- UL, NSF and APSP Certifications
- Horsepower: 2
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Full Load Amps: 7.3
- Intake and Discharge: 2"
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- 12-1/2" Wide x 28" Length x 15-1/2" Height