Pentair Kreepy Krauly Warrior Pool CleanerItem #: 360302
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Kreepy Krauly Warrior is a suction side pool cleaner for in-ground pools with a small footprint for agility and a huge capacity for sucking up debris. This versatile cleaner can thoroughly clean pools of almost any shape and with all types of finishes including gunite, cement, vinyl, tile and fiberglass.
The Warrior pool cleaner features a Sure-Flow Turbine that allows dirt and heavy debris to easily pass through without becoming clogged. It even makes easy work of larger debris that most cleaners can't pick up. The Advanced Hydraulic Technology makes it ideal for pumps of all sizes and for use with dual speed and variable speed pumps.
The compact design with Dual Action Roller Skirt wheels can maneuver over obstacles, up 90 degree floor-to-wall angles, and all the way up to the waterline. The Programmed Steering Cycle ensures the Warrior thoroughly cleans your pool from the shallow end to the deep end with ease.
Kreepy Krauly Warrior Features:
- In-ground Pool Cleaner
- Can be used with all types of pool surfaces
- Easily sucks dirt and debris without clogging through the Sure-Flow Turbine
- Dual Action Roller Skirt Wheels for excellent maneuverability
- Pre-programmed Cleaning Cycle
- Small footprint can handle tight corners and 90 degree angles
- Quick-Release Latch for easy maintenance
- Works with a wide range of flow rates
- Excellent for use with single speed, dual speed and variable speed pumps
- Includes 40 feet of vacuum hose sections