Pentair ProVac II Vacuum Head
The Pentair ProVac II Vacuum Head is a high performance vacuum head designed for cement / gunite swimming pool surfaces. The ProVac II has a 16" flexible one-piece polyethylene body to hug the vacuum to the contours of your pool and is reinforced at all stress points. The ProVac II is easier to use with its convertible wheel system that locks your wheels for straight cleaning patterns or allows the wheels to pivot 360 degrees for perfect coverage in any shape and size of pool, including hard to reach corners. The ProVac II attaches to a standard size swimming pool pole via a high-strength chrome handle that can also swivel for even easier maneuverability. Easily attaches to either 1 1/2" or 2" swimming pool hoses.
ProVac II Features:
- Flexible 16" wide body.
- Convertible Wheel System allows your wheels to lock for straight cleaning or pivot 360 degrees.
- 100% stainless steel hardware to prevent rusting.
- Flexible vacuum body to hug pool contours.
- Suction chamber concentrates vacuum velocity for fast and efficient cleaning.
- Ultra-smooth ball bearing wheels for a effortless movement.
- Dual mode handle with a swivel and locked mode. The swivel mode allows the vacuum to be turned by simply twisting the pole.
- Weight system is environmentally friendly and does not contain lead.
- Connects to 1 1/2" and 2" vacuum hoses.
Pentair ProVac II Model 216 - 200084