Pentair Quad D.E. 60 Filter 188592
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Diatomaceous earth (D.E.) filters have always been recognized for providing the cleanest pool water. And, cartridge filters are popular for their convenience and easy-cleaning features. Now Pentair has found a way to bring you the best of both.
The new Quad D.E. filter features four easily accessible and removable D.E. cartridges. When water passes through these cartridges, microscopic impurities like dirt, algae and some forms of bacteria are filtered out, giving you water that really sparkles. The four-cartridge design greatly increases the filter's internal surface area, meaning much greater cleaning capacity per cycle without an increase in canister size.
And cleaning couldn't be easier. In fact, you have three options backwash and recharge like a traditional D.E. filter, remove and rinse off the cartridges, or simply remove the lid, leave the cartridges in place, open the drain plug and rinse.
The Quad D.E. filter combination of diatomaceous earth (D.E.) and cartridge element convenience means better performance and superior water clarity. Because D.E. removes the tiniest of contaminants and particles as small as five microns you can count on clean, crystal-clear water for years to come.
Pentair Quad D.E. Features:
- 2" plumbing for simple and secure maximum flow.
- 60 Square Foot D.E. Filter
- 120 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- Four large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity.
- Unique internal flow path ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency.
- Easily removable cartridge elements to simplify maintenance and save you time.
- Manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief work
- together to maintain efficient filtration.
- Durable 8-oz. polyester cartridge media has super-slick surfaces, making them easier to clean than conventional cartridge filters.
- Attractive almond-colored tank blends into any backyard environment.
- Cartridges are designed with slick surfaces so dirt easily rinses off. Remove and rinse, or rinse in place. Or, backwash and recharge like a traditional D.E. filter.
- 6 lbs D.E. Required (Not Included)
- One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.