Pentair Tagelus TA60D with 1-1/2" Top Mount Valve Sand Filter 145241Item #: 145241
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decadesa testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters are equal, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. It is also a key advantage when you select a Tagelus fiberglass sand filter.
The Tagelus tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass-reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service. The six-position Hi-Flow valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and always safe. Pressure gauge also included.
Tagelus Sand Filter Features:
- 1-1/2" Top Mount Valve for improved flow and efficiency.
- 3.1 Square Feet Effective Filtration Area
- 60 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 325 Lbs of Sand Required (Not Included)
- Constructed in one piece from fiberglass-reinforced material, filter is strong and durable.
- Six-position Hi-Flow valve. Pressure gauge included.
- Special "diffuser" creates a uniform sand bed for more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing.
- 24-1/2" Diameter X 42 1/2" Height