PoolRx Spa Mineral Purifier - 100 to 400 Gallons
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
PoolRx Mineral Pods reduce the amount of chlorine you need in your hot tub to maintain clean and safe water to soak in. The pod contains a blend of minerals that effectively eliminate algae from your hot tub and other chemicals such as clarifiers, sodium bromide, phosphate removers, etc.
How does the PoolRx Work? First you put the PoolRx into your hot tub skimmer basket. The minerals completely dissolve within the first 24 hours of use and form a stable residual of minerals throughout the entire hot tub water. This frees up low levels of chlorine and allows them to be more active and available to kill bacteria. As the minerals pass back over the PoolRx Pod during circulation, they are re-energized and continue to remain active for up to 6 months or until you drain and refill the spa.
PoolRx hot tub Mineral Purifier Features:
- Yellow unit is for hot tubs with 100 to 400 gallons of water
- Chemical reducer and 6 month algaecide
- Ideal for hot tubs using chlorine, and salt chlorine and bromine generators
- Provides up to 6 months of problem solving and chemicals reduction
- Allows you to maintain chlorine levels at a low 0.5 to 1.0 ppm
- Eliminates the need for phosphate removers, clarifiers and algaecides.
- Simplifies spa care and reduces maintenance time and costs
- Less chemicals use means less Cyanuric Acid (CYA) build up and Total Dissolve Solids (TDS) for longer periods between drain and refills
- Drop the PoolRx pod into the skimmer or place between the cartridge filter pleats.
- Maintain hot tub chemistry ranges.
- Replace every 4 to 6 months or when the hot tub is drained and refilled.