ProTeam Supreme Plus - 10 Pounds
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
ProTeam Supreme Plus
Supreme Plus will make taking care of pool water easy and will make your time in it even more refreshing! When added into the pool Supreme Plus will help maintain water balance, so you will spend less time testing and adding product into the pool. Supreme Plus will reduce the time you will spend performing maintenance on your filter. Supreme Plus will also reduce sanitizer consumption, adding up to be big savings!. Not only will caring for the pool be easier, but the look and feel of the water will be second to none.
- Makes water soft and more enjoyable
- Decreases time balancing your pool water
- Creates a stronger pH buffer
- Improves filtration
- Helps prevent algae
- 10 Pounds
Directions for use:
- 1. Calculate the total amount of Supreme Plus to be added to your pool.
- (A) Initial Dose - Add 2 pounds for every 1,000 gallons of water.
- (B) Maintenance Dose - To increase levels by 10 ppm add 7 pounds for every 10,000 gallons of water.
- 2. With the pump running, introduce 1/2 the total amount of the product needed to the pool. Apply the other 1/2 of the product at least 8 hours later. Apply the product to the surface area of the pool with the pump running. Avoid applying to the pool when outdoor conditions are breezy or windy. Brush un-dissolved particles that may have settled on the pool bottom. Some product may remain on the surface of the pool water, but will dissolve with normal circulation and water agitation. Under certain conditions pool water may be effervesce for 1 to 3 minutes after product is added to pool. The pool may be used 15 minutes after all particulate has been dissolved.
- 3. Operate pool pump and filter continuously for 24 hours. Once circulated for 24 hours adjust water balance to their ideal ranges.
- 4. Test the pool water regularly and as normal with Supreme Plus in the water. Sanitizer levels need to be maintained at levels indicated on the sanitizer label. Residual of this product should be tested at least once each month and maintained between 30 and 50 ppm. Your local dealer can provide this test or you can use a test kit. Typically this product does not need to be reapplied during the season. Once in the water Supreme Plus is only lost due to excessive splash-out, backwashing, or when plenty of new water is added to the pool.