PureWhite 2 LED Replacement Pool Lamp - 12 VoltItem #: LPL-P2-WHT-12-S
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The PureWhite 2 LED Lamps are designed to replace standard incandescent bulbs in your swimming pool or spa. They are the brightest and most cost-effective alternative to standard bulbs and significantly reduce energy consumption. They include a silicone lens gasket to help protect your new LED lamp. The lights can even be dimmed if installed with a dimmer switch for the perfect brightness level.
The PureWhite 2 Lamp is designed for use in Hayward AstroLite's, Pentair Amerlite's and Jacuzzi Full Moon 12 Volt Lights.
PureWhite 2 LED Lamp Features:
- Rated for use in pool and spa use.
- Replaces standard incandescent pool lamps in swimming pool light fixtures.
- Proprietary cooling system that maximizes the lamp life and performance.
- An optical diffuser enhances the uniformity of the light intensity and saturation.
- High output LED's provide a super-bright light equivalent to a 400 watt incandescent bulb.
- Wide angle design increase the light coverage area.
- Easily replaces existing light bulbs.
- Compact to fit a wide range of light fixture housings.
- Low 41 Watt power consumption.
- Includes a new pool light lens gasket.
- Enhances the pool water appearance.
- 50,000 Hour Lamp Life - 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Fully dimmable.
- ETL recognized component ensure safety tested performance.
- 12 Volt
- High Temp
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty.
- 4.89" Diameter X 5.45" Length (Measured from lens beginning to Edison base)