SeaKlear Spa System FlushItem #: 90004
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
SeaKlear Spa System Flush
SeaKlear Spa System Flush super cleans plumbing systems of hot tubs and whirlpool baths without using harsh chemicals.
- Super-Cleans your spa or whirlpool bath plumbing
- Can be used in all spas and jetted tubs
- Gaunateed superior performance
- Simple and easy
- Each bottle treats 800 gallons of water
- 16 Ounces
- When it's time to change your spa water, first remove your filter, adjust water level if necessary, but do not drain your spa.
- Add SeaKlear System Flush directly into the old spa water: add 1/2 bottle for a 400 gallons spa (4 tablespoons per 100 gallons).
- Run spa at high speed with all jets and water features for 15 to 30 minutes, or overnight at low speed if convenient.
- Drain water, clean spa shell. Use a small amount of SeaKlear Spa System Flush on sponge or terrycloth to wipe residues.
- Reinstall clean filter, refill, and balance spa water.
- Repeat with every water change, (about 90 to 120 days).
- Fill tub with warm water and add 1/4 cup of SeaKlear Spa System Flush
- Run jets at high speed for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Wipe shell with a little SeaKlear Spa System Flush on sponge or cloth.
- Repeat monthly.