SpaGuard Filter CleanerItem #: 42654BIO
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Filter Cleaner promotes better filtration and improves water circulation by removing body oils, dirt, grime and scale from all types of hot tub filters. This lengthens filter cycles and reduces chemical maintenance costs.
Filter Cleaner Features:
- Removes oils, dirt, scale and grime from hot tub filters
- Improves filtration for cleaner water and better circulation
- Lengthens filter cycles
- Reduces chemical costs
- Convenient 32 Ounce spray bottle
- Remove filter elements and remove excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Spray this product directly onto the filter and allow to soak for 15 minutes. Light brushing may be required for heavy oil, dirt or scale accumulation. As an alternative, place the cartridge into a solution of 1 part of this product mixed with 3 parts water. Allow to soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements clean with maximum garden hose pressure.
- Re-assemble filter and resume normal operation.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks using SpaGuard Filter Cleaner.