Speck Pumps Badu SuperPro EE+ 56 Frame Pumps - 1.25 HP - 1-1/2" UnionsItem #: IG384-1125T-000
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Speck Pumps Badu SuperPro EE+ Pumps
The Badu SuperPro EE+ is a high-performance pump that is designed to last and hold up in the harshest of conditions. The pump is made of non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant materials and can withstand temperatures of up to 175 degrees. In addition the shaft seal that can withstand salt concentrations of up to 5000 ppm or can be run dry for up to an hour without damaging the seal.
- Swimming Pool Pump
- High performance shaft seal that can withstand salt concentrations of up to 5000 ppm or can be run dry for up to an hour without damaging the seal
- Clear lid with LED light that lets you easily check for debris
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant and can withstand temperatures of up to 175 degrees
- Lock ring with extending handles for easy removal of the pump lid
- Suction and discharge with quick disconnect unions as well as internal threads for easy installation and maintenance
- Easily serviceable 4-bolt design and handle
- Excellent drop in replacement for Hayward Super Pump and Pentair SuperFlo Pumps
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Horsepower: 1.25 THP (Total Horsepower)
- Motor Efficiency: Energy Efficient
- Speed: Single Speed
- RPM: 3450
- Voltage: 115/208-230
- Amps: 11/5.5-5.9
- Frame: 56 Frame
- You can choose the union size that will fit your plumbing. If your plumbing is 1-1/2" than you will want the 1-1/2" unions. If it is 2" you will want the 2" unions.