Speck Pumps BaduStream II Swimjet System SS484-1350M-1RW - Single Jet with Round Cover
Speck Pumps BaduStream II Swimjet System SS484-1350M-1RW
Speck Pumps BaduStream II SwimJet Systems offer many options to fit your style and budget. These systems are designed for in-ground and above-ground pools, and are engineered for safety, with no protruding parts.
The BaduStream II can be installed in limited spaces, and works well with a variety of pool wall types, including vinyl liners, steel walls, fiberglass and gunite pools. The BaduStream II is often included in the initial design of your pool, but can also be added to existing pools.
This single jet system provides a narrow and faster water stream, and is the most cost effective swimjet system.
Speck Pumps BaduStream II System Features:
- Flush mounted jet housing with adjustable flow nozzle
- Air regulator controls the amount of air bubbles in the water flow
- Engineered with an anti-entrapment cover to avoid undetectable suction
- Includes a control box with air button and 50 ft. air tubing
- 3" plumbing is required
- A pulsating massage hose may be purchased separately and attached to the jet nozzle
- A winter cover kit may be purchased separately
Speck Pumps BaduStream II System Specifications:
- 1 jet
- 3.5 HP Pump
- 208-230 volts
- Single Phase w/ thermal overload
- Control Box with GFCI
- Pump Model 72-VI
- Round Cover
This system includes:
- (1) BaduStream II SwimJet pool pump system
- (1)jet housing
- (1)model 72-VI pump
- (1) Control box with GFCI.
Speck Pumps SS484-1350M-1RW