Speck Pumps S90 E+ 1.5 HP PumpItem #: IG124-1150M-000
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Speck Model S90 medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance. It comes standard with a thermally protected, 56 frame, E-plus/Extreme E energy efficient motor for increased efficiency and improved performance. They are built tough and designed to last. The specially designed shaft seal allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour to prevent damage. They can withstand the toughest pool environments and can even hold up in pools with chlorine generators with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm.
Speck S90 Pump Features:
- Recommended for in-ground swimming pools.
- 1-1/2 Horsepower, 56 Frame Motor, E-plus/Extreme E energy efficient motor.
- 115/230 Volt Operation.
- Medium head pump.
- 2" Suction and 1-1/2" / 2" Discharge for optimum efficiency.
- Unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Heavy duty "1081" pool motor with large 56 frame is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open.
- Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing.
- Re-useable o-rings throughout.
- Three/Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Model S90-III-E+