Speedo Nemesis Fins - SItem #: 7530479-082-S
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Nemesis fins are inspired by the anatomy of humpback whales, with the scalloped outer edge, square blow valves, and flow channels on the top and bottom to help guide the water in the proper direction when you kick. The result is greater resistance for building leg strength and the help you need to improve your body position.
The fins are made entirely out of EVA foam that are naturally buoyant to help keep the body elevated with hips and feet in a streamline position. They have comfortable arch support for the bottom of your foot, ample toe space to prevent pinching and cramping and a graduated instep for excellent fitting across the mid-foot.
Nemesis Fins Feature:
- Swim Training Fins for Swimmers of All Skill Levels.
- Bio-mimic design captures the evolutionary advantages of the humpback whales fin.
- Scalloped outer edges creates greater surface area for increased resistance.
- Square Blow Valves creates greater resistance on the down-kick.
- Flow Channels on the top and bottom guides the water in the proper direction which helps rotate the foot into the correct orientation.
- EVA Foam fins are naturally buoyant to elevate the body position and keep the hips and feet in a more streamlined position.
- Unbeatable comfort with ergonomic foot pocket, more toe space, excellent fitting across the mid foot and superb heel support.
- Unique under-heel strap for extra stability.
- Integrated grab hole on the top to help get the fin on the foot.
What size do I need:
- XS = Men's 4-5 | Women's 6-7
- S = Men's 5-6 | Women's 7-8
- M = Men's 6-7 | Women's 8-9
- L = Men's 8-9 | Women's 10-11
- XL = Men's 10-11
- XXL = Men's 12-13