S.R. Smith Splash Extended Reach Pool Lift with Activation KeyItem #: 370-0000K
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
S.R. Smith Splash Extended Reach Pool Lift with Activation KeyThe S.R. Smith Splash lift installs into your pool deck via anchor, and can be easily removed for winter storage.The Splash Extended Reach is for use with pools with unusual gutter configurations that require a longer reach to the waterline. 359° rotation ensures a safe transfer area. The Splash Lift series meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADAAG 2010). The Activation Key is a key that is required to be in place before the lift can work. The Activation Key prevents unauthorized use of the pool lift.
Splash Extended Reach Pool Lift Features:
- 400 pound lifting capacity.
- Activation Key
- Easily removable from stainless steel deck anchor.
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery. (Battery lasts for approximately 30 lifts per charge)
- User operable via waterproof hand control.
- 359° rotation.
- Powder coated stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Comes with battery, charger; battery console cover, waterproof control, footrest and seat belt assembly.
- 3rd party tested and verified ADA compliant.
The Splash Extended Reach Lift Does NOT Include the Following Optional Equipment:
- Arm Rests (required in some states)
- Splash! Caddy
- Stability Vest
- Seat Pad
- Battery Cover
- Frame - 3 Years (except powder coated finish)
- Electronic Components - 2 Years (except battery)
- Batteries - 1 Year, Pro-Rated (90 Days - 100%, 91 to 365 Days - 50%)
Product Note: All SR Smith Pool Lift Orders must be accompanied with a completed Deck Profile Sheet.Once you place the order simply fax the Pool Lift Deck Form to 801-392-1481 or email it to email@example.com in order for SR Smith to verify that the lift will meet the necessary ADA requirements for your facility. You may also fill out the Deck Profile Sheet prior to purchasing a pool lift to determine an appropriate lift for your facilities. Once SR Smith verifies that the lift conforms to ADA requirements the lift will then enter production.
POOL Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
SPA Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
Product Resources & Support:
Splash! Data Sheet (pdf)
Pool Lift Covers Data Sheet (pdf)
Accessibility Equipment Brochure (pdf)
Splash! ER Compliance Testing (pdf)
Splash! Installation & Owner's Manual (pdf)
Splash! Maintenance Placard (pdf)
Splash! ER Specifications (pdf)
AutoCAD & 3D Models:
Splash! Extended Reach AutoCAD (dwg)
Splash! Extended Reach Revit (zip)