S.R. Smith PAL Portable Pool Lift
S.R. Smith PAL Portable Pool LiftThe completely portable PAL pool lift is the perfect ADA Compliant lift for any commercial aquatic facility. The PAL Lift series meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADAAG 2010). 240° rotation ensures a safe transfer area.
PAL Portable Lift Features:
- 300 lb lifting capacity.
- Completely portable - easy to move by one person.
- Conveniently stores away when not in use.
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery. (Battery lasts for approximately 30 lifts per charge)
- User operable via waterproof hand control.
- 240° rotation.
- Powder coated stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Comes with battery, charger; battery console cover, waterproof control, footrest and seat belt assembly.
- 3rd party tested and verified ADA compliant.
- Activation Key
- Arm Rests (required in some states)
- Stability Vest
- Seat Pad
- Battery Cover
- Frame - 3 Years (except powder coated finish)
- Electronic Components - 2 Years (except battery)
- Batteries - 1 Year, Pro-Rated (90 Days - 100%, 91 to 365 Days - 50%)
Once you place the order simply fax the Pool Lift Deck Form to 801-392-1481 or email it to email@example.com in order for SR Smith to verify that the lift will meet the necessary ADA requirements for your facility. You may also fill out the Deck Profile Sheet prior to purchasing a pool lift to determine an appropriate lift for your facilities. Once SR Smith verifies that the lift conforms to ADA requirements the lift will then enter production.
POOL Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
SPA Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
Product Resources & Support:
PAL Data Sheet (pdf)
Pool Lift Covers Data Sheet (pdf)
PAL Compliance Testing (pdf)
PAL Installation & Owner's Manual (pdf)
PAL Secure-It Kit Installation (pdf)
PAL Maintenance Placard (pdf)
PAL Specifications (pdf)
AutoCAD & 3D Models:
PAL AutoCAD (dwg)
PAL Revit (zip)