S.R. Smith WPC1 Control System with 30 Watt Transformer
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 to 3 Business Days
This small, powerful control system operates lighting systems with a wireless remote, but also has a 3 position (on, off, auto) switch in the control box that is set on a 24 hour time clock for pump control. Therefore, you can manually adjust and control the lighting system on two circuits, and you can program the automatic control system to meet your expectations of the pump functions with a timer. The time-clock is used for single speed pumps.
Using the remote there are two buttons, the first controls the 12 Volt pump, and button 2 controls 120 Volt, 8 Amp lighting.
There are 2 wireless circuits for 120 Volt light manipulation. There is a manual override switch for each circuit. This is a low cost system that works at ultimate performance for any 120 Volt, 8 Amp remote control system. This power center has a 75' wireless range for its remote.
- Control System is Small and Powerful
- Easy Installation
- 2 Wireless Circuits for lighting systems
- 3 Position, On, Off, Auto, 24 hour time clock that controls single speed pumps
- Manual override switches on each circuit
- Circuits controlled by wireless remote
- Operate lighting systems and single speed pump
- Remote has a 75' range
- 10' Cord moveable antenna
- 120 Volt Unit
- 30 Amps Max
- 12 Volt, 30 Watt Transformer