SupTech Sunset Paddleboard 10'4"Item #: 00SUPTSUN104
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
SupTech Sunset Paddleboard
Sunset Series Stand Up Paddleboards were engineered from the ground up as a flat water SUP. It sets a new standard in stand-up paddle board design. They are relatively short, at only 10'4" in length, and 31" wide. The Sunsets unique bottom shape and outline give it the speed and directional stability of a much longer board.
Unlike a traditional wave board shape which can be slow and ill-suited for flat water paddling, the Sunset has a penetrating vee nose section, integrated keel fin and deep double concave bottom design that cuts through the water and channels it back to the winger tail section. The result is an extremely stable board that first time paddlers will love, and the speed, directional stability and glide that even the most advanced paddlers will appreciate.
- Stand-up paddleboard
- For flat water cruising and touring, for fitness training or just playing at the beach
- Flat, comfortable non-slip standing area with large "sweet spot"
- Made of xtremely durable, high impact polyethylene
- Designed in Hawaii and built in the USA
- Integrated ergonomic carry handle
- Fishing pole holder in tail
- Bungee carry net on nose
- Inserts in the nose for securing tow loop
- Slotted tail for stacking boards on top of each other
- Length 10'-4"
- Width: 31"
- Thickness: 6"
- Weight: Approx 41 Pounds