V-Pump Submersible PumpItem #: 54100
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The V-pump is simple to use and can pump up to 1,200 gallons per hour without the any moving parts or electricity. It can pump water, mud and other liquids quickly and easily. It works by simply connecting your garden hose to the V-Pump to produce extreme pumping power. On the discharge end you simply attach a 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" hose or flexible backwash hose using a clamp to move the water away from the area being drained. It uses a venturi effect to maximize the pumping capacity.
It is the perfect tool to clean up water flooding, drain hot tubs and pools.
- Pumps water, mud and other liquids.
- Simple and effect design ensures extreme pumping power.
- No moving parts or electricity required.
- Can pump up to 1200 gallons per hour (average output is between 800 to 900 gph).
- Uses water pressure from garden hose to suck mud and water from any flooded area.
- Great for cleaning up floods, draining hot tubs, pools and pool covers.
- Drain port accepts 1 1/4", 1 1/2" vacuum hoses and backwash hoses that you can attach with a simple clamp.
You can even use the V-pump using the siphon effect. To do this the water level must be above the water exit level. If so you can turn on the hose, wait until the water has passed through the drain hose and then you can turn off the water tap. It will now continue to siphon the water out for you.
Note: It is important to note that the siphon effect cannot occur when using all types of drain hoses; it can only take place when using a rigid and strong drain hose with a diameter of 1 1/4''.