Zoggs Predator Flex GogglesItem #: 315721-804
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Predator Flex Goggles feature tinted lenses that soften the sun's glare and protects your eyes in open water swimming. These custom made, Italian lenses are ideal for indoor and outdoor use and the medium tint offers a good balanced lens color..
Predator Flex Goggle frames feature 4 Flexpoint technology that enables the frame to flex to your face and the nosebridge to flex around the eye for a comfortable, leak free seal. The frame width is not adjustable but the flexible frame combined with larger seals creates a very comfortable goggle that fits a wide variety of faces.
Adjusting the straps is quick and easy with the Quick Adjust Strap Mechanism. Pull the straps to tighten and lift the lever to loosen.
Special Features Include:
* Fogbuster - Embedded anti-fog lenses for the best in fog free vision.
* Quick Adjust Strap - The quick adjust strap mechanism can be adjusted in seconds.
* Curved Lens Technology - Provides 180 degree vision with zero distortion.
* Silicone Strap and Seals - High quality silicone for seals and headstraps that are soft and pliable for comfort.
* Split Headstraps - Split headstraps fit over the crown of your head to keep the goggle securely in place.
* UV Protection - Safety protected lenses that protect your eyes from UVA and UVB rays.
* Includes fabric storage case for protection when not in use.
Size: L/XL - The large-extra large size fits average width to slightly wider width faces as measured at the eyes.