Zoggs Predator Flex Polarized Goggles - Silver/SmokeItem #: 315722-801
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Predator Flex Polarized Goggles will enhance colors and visual definition while reducing glare from horizontal light rays. They will block out over half of the vertical light rays from sun glare, bright lights and water reflections. This helps to reduce eye strain and fatigue. These custom made, Italian, polarized light lenses also filters out 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
Predator Flex Goggle frames feature 4 Flexpoint technology that enables the frame to flex to your face and the nosebridge to flex around the eye for a comfortable, leak free seal. The frame width is not adjustable but the flexible frame combined with larger seals creates a very comfortable goggle that fits a wide variety of faces.
Adjusting the straps is quick and easy with the Quick Adjust Strap Mechanism. Pull the straps to tighten and lift the lever to loosen.
Special Features Include:
- Fogbuster - Embedded anti-fog lenses for the best in fog free vision.
- Quick Adjust Strap - The quick adjust strap mechanism can be adjusted in seconds.
- Curved Lens Technology - Provides 180 degree vision with zero distortion.
- Silicone Strap and Seals - High quality silicone for seals and headstraps that are soft and pliable for comfort.
- Split Headstraps - Split headstraps fit over the crown of your head to keep the goggle securely in place.
- Includes fabric storage case for protection when not in use.
L/XL - The large-extra large size fits average width to slightly wider width faces as measured at the eyes.