Blue-White Flow Meter F-30150P - 1.5" Pipe
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
The Blue-White Flow Meter measures the water flow through 1-1/2" pipe from 10 to 70 gallons per minute. Made from a solid piece of machined acrylic, corrosion resistant internal float and stainless steel clamps for extra durability in harsh swimming pool conditions. The flow meter is designed to be mounted to plumbing that is installed horizontally. It can be installed to existing pipe without any unions or adapters required for easy installation.
- Designed for use with 1-1/2" Plumbing - Horizontal Plumbing.
- Dual GPM/LPM scale printed on both sides of the meter.
- Flow rates from 20 to 100 GPM (75 to 375 LPM).
- The meter is designed to withstand outdoor conditions and direct sunlight.
- Corrosion resistant 316SS or PTFE internal float materials.
- One piece machined acrylic body.
- Mounts to existing pipe. No unions or adapters required.
- Mounts on horizontal pipe.
- Stainless steel mounting clamps and gasket included.
- Recommended for Residential and Commercial swimming pool applications.
- From 10 to 70 GPM with Schedule 40 Pipe
- From 10 to 60 GPM with Schedule 80 Pipe