- We pay shipping costs on ALL orders over $35.00. Shipping and handling on all orders under $35.00 is just $7.95 no matter how many items you have. (Excludes International Orders and Shipments outside the Contiguous United States)
- Free shipping is typically a 5-7 day delivery time. Options for faster shipping are available and can be seen during checkout. Overnight, Two-Day, and Ground (typically 3 to 4 days) are available for purchase if your order is needed faster than the 5-7 day delivery time.
- Estimated lead times (time before shipping) are listed on the individual product pages.
- If you receive a damaged item from the shipping carrier you must refuse the package. If you sign and accept a package that is damaged you may not have recourse with the carrier for the damaged products. Concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days of receiving the item in order to file a shipping claim with the carrier.
- You must provide a shipping address that accepts delivery from all shipping carriers including, FedEx, UPS and USPS etc.
- Your order may be split into multiple shipments depending on the location of our inventory. If this is the case, you will receive a tracking number for each shipment.
- Orders must be placed by 12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) Monday through Friday to ship the same day when selecting expedited shipping options. Orders placed after 12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) will ship the following business day. Expedited Shipments are only delivered during standard business days Monday through Friday excluding holidays or inclement weather. One-Day or Two-Day Shipping does not necessarily mean your order will arrive in one or two days. Please refer to the chart below for delivery schedule. One-Day and Two-Day Shipping for U.S. Deliveries can't be sent to P.O. Boxes or APO, FPO or DPO. Standard ground shipping times apply for orders shipped to these addresses.
- When One-Day or Two-Day shipping is selected, to get your items to you within the promised time frame, we may use ground or air shipping as needed.
- Due to hazardous materials regulations, expedited shipping is not available on all of our products. When items are added to your shopping cart, it will show if expedited shipping is available or not for each item.
- Some items we sell are too large to ship with a standard carrier and must be transported by a freight company. When these items ship you will be notified via email with the name of the freight carrier and the tracking number. The carrier should contact you to schedule a delivery but if not, it is your responsibility to contact the carrier and arrange for delivery. You or someone representing you must be home at the time of delivery, as these shipments require a signature upon delivery. If the product arrives and it is damaged you must refuse the delivery. If the damaged item is not refused there may be not recourse with the shipping company and you would own the item as it was delivered. If the item is damaged and it is refused please contact us so we can get you a new product sent as quickly as possible. Please also note that you may be responsible for removing the item from the truck as not all the freight trucks are equipped with lift gates so please prepare accordingly.
Shipping Outside the Contiguous US:
- We currently offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and United Kingdom. All orders to these locations ship based on the weight and size of the items ordered and ship to address. The easiest way to obtain a shipping quote is to add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and then proceed to checkout. The first portion of the checkout screen will ask for your address, at that point it will give you the shipping cost, you can then decide if you would like to proceed. All these orders ship via Fed-Ex, USPS or UPS. Customers are responsible for any applicable taxes, duties or any other fees charged by the Government or the shipping carrier. Orders to these locations may take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to arrive depending on your location and the products ordered. Chemicals which must ship with an ORM-D label (Bromine, Chlorine, Spa Shock, and more) are exempt from air travel and will not be delivered to international locations, including Hawaii and Alaska. If we receive an order that contains ORM-D products those items will be canceled from the order. We do not ship freight shipments to these locations. International shipments are not eligible for the free shipping over $35 offer.