Find quick answers to your questions below...
Has my order shipped?
You will receive an email with your tracking information when your order(s) has shipped. You can also sign into your customer account and see live status updates as we work on processing your order.
How do I change quantities or cancel an item in my order?
We typically turn over orders within 24 hours and sometimes as soon as 2 hours depending on the time of day, so please contact us as soon as possible. To request a change to an order, please email or call our Customer Experience Department.
How do I track my order?
You will receive an email with your tracking information when your order(s) has shipped. If your order has multiple items, there is a possibility you will receive your order in multiple shipments due to our multi-location fulfillment centers.
I received my shipment damaged.
If you’ve received a damaged shipment from UPS, Fedex, or USPS, please send an email to the Customer Experience Department as soon as possible. In the email, please include pictures of the outside box and the items in the shipment. We need this information in order to process a damage claim.
For shipments that arrive to you via freight, you must fully inspect the package before signing and accepting the shipment. Freight companies have different rules regarding damage claims and there may not be recourse for damaged or missing products if it is reported after you sign for the item(s).
My order never arrived.
If you have received a tracking number and there haven’t been status updates on the package for more than 48 hours, please contact our Customer Experience Department.
If you haven’t received a tracking number and it has been more than 48 hours since you placed the order, please contact our Customer Experience Department.
An item is missing from my shipment.
If your order has multiple items, there is a possibility you will receive your order in multiple shipments due to our multi-location fulfillment centers. You will receive a tracking number for each shipment. If you haven’t received multiple tracking numbers, please contact our Customer Experience Department.
My product is missing parts.
If you receive what you believe is an incomplete kit or part, please email our Customer Experience Department with pictures of what you received and document what is missing.
When will my special order arrive?
Special order lead times can vary between manufacturers. The average lead time is 1 to 2 weeks, but can be as long 2 to 3 weeks during peak months (May, June, July).
Spa covers typically take 2 weeks to build and then an additional week to ship.
When will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 24 hours, unless otherwise specified on the product page. If your item will take longer than our typical lead time, it will state the expected lead time on the product page.
How do I create an account?
Go to the account creation page and fill out the form. If you've already placed an order with us, you'll get an email to activate your account.
How do I edit my account information?
You can update your address information by logging into your customer account and then go to addresses. Click the edit button on the address you'd like to edit.
To edit your name or email address, please contact us.
I forgot my password.
Go to the account login page, and click the "Forgot your password?" link. Enter your email address, and you'll receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Shipping & Returns
Please see our shipping policy page.
Return / Refund Policy
Please see our returns & refunds policy page.
How much will my shipping cost?
We pay economy shipping costs on ALL orders over $35.00. Shipping and handling on all orders under $35.00 is just $7.95 no matter how many items you have. (Excludes International Orders and Shipments outside the Contiguous United States)
If you would like faster shipping than the Economy 5 to 7 days, you can pay our negotiated rates. The rates will show during your checkout process once you enter your delivery address.
I received the wrong product.
If you receive the incorrect order, please email our Customer Experience Department with pictures of what you received.
Do you ship to my country?
We currently offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and the US Virgin Islands. Chemicals which must ship with an ORM-D label (Bromine, Chlorine, Spa Shock, and more) FedEx will not carry to these locations. If we receive an order that contains ORM-D products those items will be canceled from the order. If the items you are ordering are too large to ship via standard FedEx shipping, we will need to get you a custom freight shipping quote. If you have any questions about shipments to these locations, please contact us prior to placing your order.
What are my payment options?
We accept Visa, Amex, Mastercard, and Discover.
When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?
Most orders ship within 24 hours, unless otherwise specified on the product page. If your item will take longer than our typical lead time, it will state the expected lead time on the product page.
The easiest way to obtain a shipping quote is to add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and then proceed to checkout. The first portion of the checkout screen will ask for your address, at that point it will give you the shipping cost, you can then decide if you would like to proceed. All these orders ship via Fed-Ex, USPS or UPS.
You are responsible for any applicable taxes, duties or any other fees charged by the Government or the shipping carrier. Orders to these locations may take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to arrive depending on your location and the products ordered.
Chemicals which must ship with an ORM-D label (Bromine, Chlorine, Spa Shock, and more) are exempt from air travel and will not be delivered to international locations, including Hawaii and Alaska. If we receive an order that contains ORM-D products those items will be canceled from the order. International shipments are not eligible for the free shipping over $35 offer.
Low Price Guarantee
It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and strive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!
Pricing & Billing
Do I have to pay sales tax?
We collect sales tax in several states and the tax charges will show up at checkout if we are required to collect it.
I have a question about my charges.
Please contact our Customer Experience Department.
I need a copy of my receipt/invoice.
Sign into your customer account and you can download/print your order information.
When will my credit appear on my account?
Refunds typically take 3 to 5 business days before showing in your account. Processing times depend on your bank.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card with be authorized for the order amount when the order is placed and then fully charged when the order is shipped.
How do I redeem a gift certificate?
To redeem a gift card, enter your gift card code in checkout under your cart summary.
How do I find my product?
You can navigate using our categories to browse our products. You can also search with any key words or part numbers, as well as filter the category and search pages.
How do I use a coupon?
You can add coupon codes in the checkout.
How do I contact you?
Our Customer Experience Department available via phone, email, or chat.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- We pay shipping costs on ALL orders over $35.00. Shipping and handling on all orders under $35.00 is just $7.95 no matter how many items you have. (Excludes International Orders and Shipments outside the Contiguous United States)
- Free shipping is typically a 5-7 day delivery time. Options for faster shipping are available and can be seen during checkout. Overnight, Two-Day, and Ground (typically 3 to 4 days) are available for purchase if your order is needed faster than the 5-7 day delivery time.
- Estimated lead times (time before shipping) are listed on the individual product pages.
- If you receive a damaged item from the shipping carrier you must refuse the package. If you sign and accept a package that is damaged you may not have recourse with the carrier for the damaged products. Concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days of receiving the item in order to file a shipping claim with the carrier.
- You must provide a shipping address that accepts delivery from all shipping carriers including, FedEx, UPS and USPS etc.
- Your order may be split into multiple shipments depending on the location of our inventory. If this is the case, you will receive a tracking number for each shipment.
- Orders must be placed by 12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) Monday through Friday to ship the same day when selecting expedited shipping options. Orders placed after 12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) will ship the following business day. Expedited Shipments are only delivered during standard business days Monday through Friday excluding holidays or inclement weather. One-Day or Two-Day Shipping does not necessarily mean your order will arrive in one or two days. Please refer to the chart below for delivery schedule. One-Day and Two-Day Shipping for U.S. Deliveries can't be sent to P.O. Boxes or APO, FPO or DPO. Standard ground shipping times apply for orders shipped to these addresses.
- When One-Day or Two-Day shipping is selected, to get your items to you within the promised time frame, we may use ground or air shipping as needed.
- Due to hazardous materials regulations, expedited shipping is not available on all of our products. When items are added to your shopping cart, it will show if expedited shipping is available or not for each item.
- Some items we sell are too large to ship with a standard carrier and must be transported by a freight company. When these items ship you will be notified via email with the name of the freight carrier and the tracking number. The carrier should contact you to schedule a delivery but if not, it is your responsibility to contact the carrier and arrange for delivery. You or someone representing you must be home at the time of delivery, as these shipments require a signature upon delivery. If the product arrives and it is damaged you must refuse the delivery. If the damaged item is not refused there may be not recourse with the shipping company and you would own the item as it was delivered. If the item is damaged and it is refused please contact us so we can get you a new product sent as quickly as possible. Please also note that you may be responsible for removing the item from the truck as not all the freight trucks are equipped with lift gates so please prepare accordingly.
Shipping Outside the Contiguous US:
- We currently offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and United Kingdom. All orders to these locations ship based on the weight and size of the items ordered and ship to address. The easiest way to obtain a shipping quote is to add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and then proceed to checkout. The first portion of the checkout screen will ask for your address, at that point it will give you the shipping cost, you can then decide if you would like to proceed. All these orders ship via Fed-Ex, USPS or UPS. Customers are responsible for any applicable taxes, duties or any other fees charged by the Government or the shipping carrier. Orders to these locations may take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to arrive depending on your location and the products ordered. Chemicals which must ship with an ORM-D label (Bromine, Chlorine, Spa Shock, and more) are exempt from air travel and will not be delivered to international locations, including Hawaii and Alaska. If we receive an order that contains ORM-D products those items will be canceled from the order. We do not ship freight shipments to these locations. International shipments are not eligible for the free shipping over $35 offer.
- We offer returns on items that are unopened, unused and in original condition within 90 days of receiving the item(s). Refunds are available for 60 days after the date of purchase. Between 60 and 90 days, all refunds will be issued in the form of in-store credit. Please see our refund policy below for more detailed information.
- The returned item(s) must be in new, salable condition without cosmetic, packaging, or any other damage and have all product tags, packaging and manuals.
- Non-approved returns will not be accepted nor will we issue credit.
- We do not accept returns on “custom” products, and chemicals (due to federal regulations on hazardous materials), Pool Paint, Circuit Boards.
- If you receive a product that may be defective please contact the customer service department as soon as possible. They will instruct you on the appropriate warranty process for the manufacturer.
- Re-Stocking Fees: Returns on special order items are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% and up to 50%. These items are clearly marked on the product page under availability as Special Order. Restocking fees of 35% also apply to returns of S.R. Smith, Inter-Fab and AquaStar products.
- Clyde Extended Warranty Programs have a 30 day return policy if the item you purchased an extended warranty on has been returned. To submit a claim on your extended warranty please visit Clyde.
- The return address to where the product will need to be sent will be included on all approved returns.
- Refunds are typically processed on eligible returns with 1 to 2 business days after receiving the product in our warehouse and, if returned within 60 days, are issued back to the same account used to make the purchase. Your bank or card issuer typically takes between 2 to 7 days to post it on your account.
- Refunds are available for 60 days after the date of purchase. Between 60 and 90 days, all refunds will be issued in the form of in-store credit.
- If you are returning an item using a return label provided by Sunplay and the return is not a result of our error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Products that are non-returnable or that do not comply with our return/refund policy will not be issued a refund.
- Canadian customers are responsible for any applicable taxes, duties or any other fees charged by the Canadian Government, United States Government, Canada Post, Fed-Ex, UPS or any other shipping carrier and are non-refundable.
- Refunds on Clyde Extended Warranties can be refunded for up to 30 days if the item you purchased an extended warranty on has been returned.
- All refused, not accepted shipments are subject to a 10% restocking fee or $5.00, whichever is greater from the product refund.
- Returns on special order items are subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% and restocking fees of 35% apply for returns of S.R. Smith and Inter-Fab products.
COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, data, audio clips, video, software, code, and other material (collectively Content) is owned or licensed property of Sunplay. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of Sunplay and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Sunplay and any licensor of Sunplay expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content. NOTE: Copying or taking or re-publishing any images from this website is against the law and will subject you to significant legal penalties, including payment of damages.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Sunplay grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Content for the sole purpose of placing an order with Sunplay or purchasing Sunplay products, and only to the extent such use does not violate these Terms and & Conditions including, without limitation, the prohibitions listed in the UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES section of these Terms & Conditions. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the Content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless previously authorized in writing by Sunplay. You may download, print, and copy Content for personal, noncommercial purposes only, provided you do not modify, alter, or publish the Content in any way, delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, or violate these Terms and Conditions in any way. Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing, or otherwise using the Site or any of the Content for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, constitutes a material breach of these Terms & Conditions and is unlawful. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Sunplay used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sunplay.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES
This Site may only be used for lawful purposes as set forth in terms of the license granted above. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Sunplay that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Make any commercial use of the Content, including copying, editing, or republishing any particular piece or combination of the Content, including images;
- download, copy, or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other commercial enterprise;
- use any meta tags or other hidden code or text utilizing Sunplay's name or marks;
- conduct fraudulent activities;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Sunplay disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Sunplay does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Sunplay does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Sunplay shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Sunplay has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Sunplay product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Sunplay reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Sunplay reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Sunplay shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Sunplay without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Sunplay may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Sunplay.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Nevada, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Sunplay products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Weber County, Utah. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Sunplay products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Sunplay's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Sunplay may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Sunplay or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Sunplay does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Sunplay is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Sunplay reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Sunplay in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sunplay, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Sunplay may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Sunplay, Sunplay has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Sunplay. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Sunplay seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Firefox, Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Sunplay. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.