Natural Chemistry Pro Series Liquid Cover - Gallon
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Natural Chemistry Pro Series Liquid Cover
Swimming pools lose energy in a variety of ways, but evaporation is by far the largest source of energy loss. Evaporating water requires a tremendous amount of energy. It only takes 1 BTU to raise 1 lb of water 1 degree fahrenheit, but each pound of water 80 degrees fahrenheit water that evaporates takes a whopping, 1,048 BTU of heat our of the pool (1 gallon = 8.33 pounds). Therefore, for every gallon of 80 degree fahrenheit pool water that is lost due to evaporation we lose 8,729 BTU of energy.
Pro Series Liquid Cover's advanced mono-layer technology offers you the ability to save water and money by dramatically decreasing evaporation and heat loss.
- Liquid Solar Blanket
- Forms invisible one molecule thick mono-layer on the pool surface
- Surface tension keeps the cover in place
- Can be used when swimmers are in the pool.
- Reforms during swimming
- Saves heat and water
- NSF Certified to NSF ANSI standard 50
Directions for use:
- Add 4 ounces of this product per 675 square feet of surface area, assuming an average pool depth of 4 feet (20,000 gallons) or more.
- Skimmer application is preferred, however, Liquid Cover can be added directly to the pool water.
- Circulation system must be running for either application.
- For best results, feed small amounts multiple times per day with Natural Chemistry's Automatic Dosage Dispensor (86440).