Leisure Time Renew Non-Chlorine ShockItem #: RENU2
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Renew Shock from Leisure Time is a non-chlorine oxidizer that will help to clear water, eliminate odors, chloramines, oils, lotions and other biodegradable wastes. These unwanted hot tub contaminants build up over time through natural causes and many are brought into the hot tub from us. Eliminating these contaminants can easily be accomplished through regularly shocking your hot tub water. It is recommended to leave your hot tub cover off for at least 15 minutes after shocking your hot tub water water to allow for the wastes to oxidize and escape.
Renew Shock Features:
- Fast acting allows you to use your hot tub minutes after use
- Helps to remove unwanted contaminants that cause odors, skin and eye irritation
- Helps clear cloudy water
- Quick dissolving
- 2.2 Pound Bottle
- Active Ingredients: Potassium peroxymonosulfate - 32.2%
- Other Ingredients: - 67.8%
- Directions for Use -
- For use as a Shock Oxidizer:
- When used as a shock oxidizer, the renew product will effectively reduce odor-causing ammonia and chloramines, as a well as soaps and oils, resulting in fresh, clean water. Renew shock oxidizer is not a disinfectant. Chlorine, bromine or other sanitizers are still necessary to properly treat hot tub water.
- 1. Turn the filtration system on
- 2. Apply 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) of Renew for every 250 gallons of water
- 3. Circulate the water for 15 minutes with the cover off
Leisure Time Renew