Bio-Active Cyanuric Acid Reducer - 8 oz
Bio-Active Cyanuric Acid Reducer
Bio-Active contains a blend of all-natural, micro-organism cultures and enzymes in a nutrient powder which work to safely reduce cyanuric acid levels in swimming pools using a biological process.
The product leaves no harmful or unsightly residue to affect bathers, plumbing or the environment and is completely biodegradable.
- Cyanuric acid reducer for swimming pools
- Naturally, safely, and rapidly reduces cyanuric acid
- No need to drain your pool due to high cyanuric acid
- Eliminates chlorine lock due to hich cyanuric acid
- Advanced biocatalyst technology
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-polluting
- For use with uncovered outdoor pools only.
- Dextrose and Active microbial cultures (Biosafety Level 1)
- Test your water for the exact level of Cyanuri Acid. If shock treatment or excessive chemicals were added, apply Bio-Active two weeks after to avoid burning off the product.
- Turn your pool pump on to start water circulation and open the lid for the skimmer and remove the basket. Pour the entire contents of this pouch into the water of the skimmer and return the basket and lid onto their place. If your pool does not have a skimmer, pre-mix the contents of the this product with 5 gallons of water, allow it to dissolve and distribute the mixed water into the pool. Continue running the pump for four hours afterward. The product will operate for up to 10 days. Recommended for use on uncovered outdoor pools only.
Estimated Reduction Chart for 8 ounces of this product in a 25,000 gallon pool or less:
|Starting CYA Level||Ending CYA Level|
|100 ppm or Less||35 ppm - 50 ppm|
|100 ppm - 150 ppm||50 ppm - 65 ppm|
|150 ppm - 200 ppm||65 ppm - 80 ppm|
|200 ppm - 250 ppm||80 ppm - 95 ppm|
|250 ppm - 300 ppm||95 ppm - 110 ppm|