Ahh-Some Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Ahh-Some Filter Cleaner quickly cleans hot tub filters and removes oils, lotions, cosmetics, sand, silt, and all other contaminants that the filter has trapped.
Ahh-Some Filter Cleaner Features:
- Excellent for Hot Tub Cartridge Filters
- Removes oil, lotions, cosmetics, algae, organics, dirt, silt, sand and other built-up gunk
- Works with all filter types including, cartridge, DE and Sand
- Acid free formula that doesn't contain any harsh cleaners
- Improves filter performance and water clarity
- Environmentally friendly formula
- Thorough "deep cleaning" with just a little dose Filter Cleaner
- Cleaner water with less filter run times
- Easy to use
- 2 Ounces
Directions for use:
- Cleaning Cartridge Filters - Ahh-Some Pool and Spa Filter Cleaner is the industry's safest and most efficient filter cleaner. One teaspoon of gel is usually enough to clean the average pleated filter cartridge thoroughly in less than 30 minutes. Simply mix one teaspoon of cleaning gel to about 4 gallons of warm water. Mix it thoroughly so suds and foam develop. Soak the cartridge completely for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off and you're done. The cartridge will now effectively be rejuvenated and cleaned to begin doing it's job of catching all the contaminants and particulates that come in contact with it. There are 8 teaspoons in one 2 ounce container of Ahh-Some Pool & Spa Filter Cleaner gel. The gel has strong and effective cleansers and degreasers in it that will permeate even the oldest and dirtiest filter cartridges spunbound monofilaments. No mixing of acids in water or dumping toxic solutions on the ground after use. No harming of the environment or animals that may encounter the wastewater.
- Cleaning Sand Filters - Ahh-Some Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner works great to clean sand filter vessels, media and suction lines as well. If you own a sand filter and you've never used our product, you are in for a treat when you see the junk and sludge your filter and media are harboring. It's so simple to use it. Mix 2 teaspoons of Ahh-Some Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner with 2 gallons of water, usually from the pool itself. Stir it so it dissolves. Place valve on filter to "backwash" cycle. Be sure to turn power OFF before you move the selector valve. Now, turn on the pump and pour the contents of the 2 gallons of water with Ahh-Some Pool & Hot Tub Filter Cleaner in the skimmer itself at the pool. Pour it slowly so it takes about 1 minute to get it all out of the container. That's it! Your suction line, the skimmer housing, the filter media (sand or Zeolite) and the filter vessel itself are now super clean. Take your hand and rub the area inside the skimmer or the once dirty skimmer basket. See how clean it has become. Your filter and suction line is also clean. Your filter is now ready for a long cycle of peak performance.
- Cleaning DE Filters - DE Grids are cleaned just like you would clean filter cartridges. Typically, there are 8 grids inside a DE filter. If you are cleaning the entire grid assembly you must use 4 teaspoons or half the container in a bucket large enough to hold the grid itself. Use just enough water to get over the top of the grids, no more. The more concentrated the better. Soak for 30 minutes to an hour and hose them off to "like new" filter efficiency. They may still be a little gray or off color, but the porosity and filter capacity is like they were brand new.
- Cleaning Robotic Pool Cleaner Filters - Ahh-Some Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner is also a wonderful cleaner for robotic cleaner filter bags. The biggest reason that robotic cleaners move slowly in a pool is that the filter bag or cartridge is not clean. With our Ahh-Some Pool & Hot Tub Filter Cleaner, the cleaning job is quick and effective. One half teaspoon mixed with 2 or 3 gallons of warm water will clean even the dirtiest filter bag or filter in 15 minutes or less. No need to place them in washing machines. No need to pour strong cleaning solvents and acids over the dirty filter(s).