Ahh-Some Pool and Hot Tub Filter CleanerItem #: 14002
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
You can now clean that filter safely in a matter of minutes of algae, decomposed organics, dirt, sand, silt, lotions, cosmetics and all other contaminants and particulates. Thousands of those fine tolerance pores in the tightly woven "felt like" filter bag are purged of any and all matter very quickly. After a thorough rinsing, you are left with a very clean filter that will allow water to permeate the pores with ease, allowing the cleaner to move at a rate that optimizes performance.
Ahh-Some Pool & Hot Tub Filter Cleaner contains no acids or harsh cleansers that can burn or harm grass, vegetation or pets. It is a proprietary formula that has been engineered to aggressively clean and lift all contaminants from a variety of surfaces and membranes. There is no other cleaner quite like it. A little pinch of gel is all you need to get the job done. It's not Magic, It's Science!
Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner Features:
- Cleans oil, lotions, cosmetics, algae, organics, dirt, silt, sand and other contaminants
- Works with all filter types
- Acid free and doesn't contain any harsh cleaners
- Improves filter performance
- Water stays cleaner longer
- No hazardous chemicals to dump
- Environmentally more desirable
- Thorough "deep cleaning"
- Cleaner water with less filter run time
- Easy to use
- Filters get clean faster
- 2 Ounce Bottle
Directions for use:
- Cartridge Filters - Ahh-Some Pool and Spa Filter Cleaner is the industry's safest and most efficient filter cleaner. One teaspoon of gel is usually enough to clean the average pleated filter cartridge thoroughly in less than 30 minutes. Simply mix one teaspoon of cleaning gel to about 4 gallons of warm water. Mix it thoroughly so suds and foam develop. Soak the cartridge completely for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off and you're done. The cartridge will now effectively be rejuvenated and cleaned to begin doing it's job of catching all the contaminants and particulates that come in contact with it. There are 8 teaspoons in one 2 ounce container of Ahh-Some Pool & Spa Filter Cleaner gel. The gel has strong and effective cleansers and degreasers in it that will permeate even the oldest and dirtiest filter cartridges spunbound monofilaments. No mixing of acids in water or dumping toxic solutions on the ground after use. No harming of the environment or animals that may encounter the wastewater.
- Sand Filters - Ahh-Some Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner works great to clean sand filter vessels, media and suction lines as well. If you own a sand filter and you've never used our product, you are in for a treat when you see the junk and sludge your filter and media are harboring. It's so simple to use it. Mix 2 teaspoons of Ahh-Some Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner with 2 gallons of water, usually from the pool itself. Stir it so it dissolves. Place valve on filter to "backwash" cycle. Be sure to turn power OFF before you move the selector valve. Now, turn on the pump and pour the contents of the 2 gallons of water with Ahh-Some Pool & Hot Tub Filter Cleaner in the skimmer itself at the pool. Pour it slowly so it takes about 1 minute to get it all out of the container. That's it! Your suction line, the skimmer housing, the filter media (sand or Zeolite) and the filter vessel itself are now super clean. Take your hand and rub the area inside the skimmer or the once dirty skimmer basket. See how clean it has become. Your filter and suction line is also clean. Your filter is now ready for a long cycle of peak performance.
- DE Filters - DE Grids are cleaned just like you would clean filter cartridges. Typically, there are 8 grids inside a DE filter. If you are cleaning the entire grid assembly you must use 4 teaspoons or half the container in a bucket large enough to hold the grid itself. Use just enough water to get over the top of the grids, no more. The more concentrated the better. Soak for 30 minutes to an hour and hose them off to "like new" filter efficiency. They may still be a little gray or off color, but the porosity and filter capacity is like they were brand new.
- Robotic Pool Cleaner Filters - Ahh-Some Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner is also a wonderful cleaner for robotic cleaner filter bags. The biggest reason that robotic cleaners move slowly in a pool is that the filter bag or cartridge is not clean. With our Ahh-Some Pool & Hot Tub Filter Cleaner, the cleaning job is quick and effective. One half teaspoon mixed with 2 or 3 gallons of warm water will clean even the dirtiest filter bag or filter in 15 minutes or less. No need to place them in washing machines. No need to pour strong cleaning solvents and acids over the dirty filter(s).