AquaFinesse The Dead Sea ExperienceItem #: 956803
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
AquaFinesse The Dead Sea Experience
The Dead Sea contains a unique combination of salts and minerals well-known for its therapeutic effects. For several centuries, the Dead Sea has been a destination for people to treat skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis. Not only that, the Dead Sea helps soothes pains from different forms of arthritis. The Dead Sea is also wonderful to treat yourself with pampering and detoxifying.
The power behind the Dead Sea thermal salt springs comes from its salt and mineral content. Now, with AquaFinesse, traveling to the dead sea isn't necessary to attain the benefits praised for over a thousand years. Now it's as simple as walking to your spa at home. In one easy kit, you're able to benefit from both the patented AquaFinesse technology and the Dead Sea therapeutic effects.
The AquaFinesse The Dead Sea Experience features include:
- Helps water balance stability
- Time and money saved for a simple solution
- Simplifies long and complicated maintenance routines
- Helps release biofilm and other fixed organic material
- Can decrease chlorine use by up to 60%
- Softens water for added comfort
- Use with your choice of sanitizer
Care system includes:
- (2) two-liter bottle of Hot Tub Water Solution
- (1)13.22 lb bag of AquaFinesse Dead Sea salt
- (1) 6.8 oz./200 ml. measuring cup
- User Manual
What does the AquaFinesse Water Care product do?
- The AquaFinesse system works by breaking apart layers of organic build up and biofilm and keeping your spa water crystal clear while still being friendly to the environment and your sensitive skin.
- Balance pH levels
- Add AquaFinesse per dosage instructions on the bottle (or listed below)
- Open all jets and turn on jet pump
- Add sanitizer of choice per manufacturer's instructions
- 6 oz for 250 gallons of spa water
- 7 oz for 251-350 gallons of spa water
- 10 oz for 351-450 gallons of spa water
- 13 oz for 451-550 gallons of spa water
- 14 oz for 551-650 gallons of spa water
The water maintenance of hot tubs, spa's and swimming pools is typically hard and complicated. Balancing pH, alkalinity and sanitizer is an intimidating chore for most people. AquaFinesse water treatment products save you time and stress by simplifying water maintenance.
The water quality of the hot tub, spa's or swimming pool is crucially important, and not just for reasons of hygiene and safety. Proper water treatment extends the lifespan of your hot tub, spa or swimming pool, which of course saves you even more money. AquaFinesse water treatment applies a innovative, proven technology which deals with the living environment of the bacteria in your hot tub pool or spa water, decreasing their numbers dramatically. Use AquaFinesse once a week to enjoy clear and clean water, while preventing further re-growth of bacteria in your spa, hot tub or pool.
Green, healthy and certified:
AquaFinesse is environmentally-friendly and kind to your skin. The pleasant fragrance in AquaFinesse originates from lavender organically grown in the French country side. Aquafinesse water treatment products have been tested and certified by a multitude of independent testing organizations around the world.