Bio-Dex M2000 Filter CleanerItem #: FCO32
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Bio-Dex M2000 Filter Cleaner
A clean filter improves water circulation and can dramatically improve the clarity of pool water. Filter Cleaner M2000 can remove a variety of contaminates from filters such as scale, grease, rust, oil and soil. You can apply the product directly to the filter or use it as a soaking agent. You’ll find that the use of this product helps you keep your water clean and sparkling. It will also keep your pool filter and other equipment run efficiently over the long term.
- Filter cleaner for Cartridge, Sand and D.E. Filters
- Removes scale, rust, oils, grease and most soils
- Safe for equipment
- Improves filtration
- use as a quick clean or soak
- Professional strength
- 32 Ounces
Directions for use:
- Sand Filters
- Backwash the filter.
- Shut off the pump.
- Put the multiport valve in closed position until ready to backwash.
- Remove filter top.
- Drain the filter.
- Pour pre-mixed solution into the filter and add sufficient amount of water to cover the media.
- Replace the filter top.
- Soak 4-12 hours (longer for better cleaning). For pools with high mineral content, scale or oil buildup, soak overnight and backwash the next day. After soaking the recommended amount of time, move the valve to backwash position, and backwash until the water coming from the backwash line is clear
- Start pump, fill the filter with clean water and resume normal filtration.
- Quick Cleaning of D.E. and Sand Filters
- Remove the suction type cleaner hose from the skimmer temporarily.
- While filter system is backwashing to waste, pour 10 ounces of this product through the skimmer.
- Allow filter to continue backwashing until water is clear and clean.
- Return filters to normal filtration cycle.
- Complete Cleaning of Cartridge and DE Grids
- Remove cartridges, and rinse off with clear water.
- Place cartridges into solution of one qt of M2000 Filter Cleaner per 10 gallons of clean water. Use plastic type container.
- Allow cartridges to soak in the solution for 4 hours (longer if extremely dirty).
- When cleaning is complete, remove cartridges from cleaning solution, rinse with clean water and return to filter for normal filtration operation.