Bio-Dex Phosphate RemoverItem #: PHOS32
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Phosphate Remover is formulated with the best natural ingredients that eliminate phosphates on contact and the water problems that high phosphate levels can create.
High levels of phosphates can create a variety of problems including water discoloration . When you have these problems, Phosphate Remover will help you remove the high levels and keep your water clear and sparkling. You can use Phosphate Remover along with your regular maintenance routine to help you maintain ideal water conditions.
Phosphate Remover is a non-hazardous product and swimmers can re-enter the water right after you apply the product. Phosphate Remover is compatible with all types of sanitizing routines and filter media. It's a non-toxic product that you can feel safe using around your family and guests. Phosphate Remover won't affect the chlorine levels in your water.
Phosphate Remover Features:
- Removes phosphates immediately on contact
- Swimmers can re-enter the water immediately after adding to the water
- Does not interfere with or reduce chlorine levels
- Can be used with all types of sanitizing systems
- One bottle will remove up to 1,000 PPB per 20,000 gallons of water
- 32 Ounce Bottle
- Add 9 ounces to remove 300 PPB or less of phosphates per 20,000 gallons of water
- Add 16 ounces to remove 500 PPB of phospates per 20,000 gallons of water
- Add 32 ounces to remove 1,000 PPB of phosphates per 20,000 gallons of water