Boss 801 Pool and Spa Silicone - 3 oz
Boss 801 Pool and Spa Silicone
Boss801 Pool & Spa Silicone is a one part, low odor, neutral cure, mildew resistant, noncorrosive silicone adhesive/sealant.
Boss 801 is designed for the service industry to assist in the repair of ceramic tile, jets, fittings, skimmers, and other general repair and maintenance needs.
- Pool and Spa Silicone
- General Repair and Maintenance
- Waterproof/Weatherproof Seal
- VOC Compliant
- Professional Grade
- Chlorine Resistant
- Non-Sag Formula
Squeeze Tube Directions:
- Clean and dry surface. Remove any soap, oil or grease.
- Remove cap, puncture inner seal, screw on nozzle and cut to desired size.
- For a smooth
- After Sealant is completely cured, excess can be removed by trimming with a sharp blade. Avoid undercutting the seal.
Caulking Gun Tube Directions:
- Clean and dry surface. Remove any soap, oil or greases.
- Cut tip off cartridge just above threads. Screw on nozzle and cut of 45 degree angle to desired bead size. Insert cartridge into standard caulking gun.
- For a smooth seal, hold at a 45 degree angle and apply by pushing sealant ahead of nozzle.
- Tooling must be completed in 5 minutes. Remove excess with dry paper towel.
- Normally sealant "skins" in 5 minutes, dries to touch in hour, and cures and bonds in 24 hours. Optimum strength is achieved in 7 days.
- After sealant is completely cured, excess material can be removed by trimming with a sharp blade. Avoid undercutting the seal.
- Resealable: If entire contents are not used, extrude 3/8" of sealant beyond nozzle opening. When ready to reuse, pull out cured plug. Entire contents should be used within 12 months.