CaliMar Salt Chlorine Generator CMARSHA15-3Y - Up to 15,000 GallonsItem #: CMARSHA15-3Y
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
CaliMar Salt Chlorine Generator CMARSHA15-3Y
Utilizing common table salt CaliMar saltwater pool chlorine generators are gentler on the skin, eyes and hair than traditionally chlorinated water. CaliMar is an Eco Friendly brand, which means it's safer for the environment, than traditionally chlorinated water. They automatically produce pure chlorine every day while the pool is being filtered and distribute it evenly throughout the pool via the return jets. CaliMar generators use a low concentration of salt dissolved in the pool water (below the level of taste) to produce chlorine; enough for residential pools.
It's extremely safe electrolytic technology uses a low-voltage electrical charge to convert a small amount of salt - approximately one teaspoon per gallon of pool water - into a virtually endless supply of fresh, pure chlorine. This environmentally friendly and self-renewing process operates to keep the in-ground pool water clean, clear and luxuriously soft. And since the salt doesn't wear out or evaporate, you rarely have to add more, making CaliMar as cost-effective as it is convenient. What that means for you is no more mixing, measuring and messing around with liquid or tablet chlorine.
Automatically turns common salt into a self-regenerating supply of pure chlorine. As water is pushed through the Cell, an extremely safe low-voltage electrical charge turns the salt previously added to the water into fresh, sanitizing chlorine which is then dispersed evenly throughout the pool. Digital display shows the salt level in parts per million (ppm) of the water passing through the cell and water temperature.
- For pools up to 15,000 gallons of water
- Excellent for new pools, existing pools switching to salt or as a replacement for an existing unit
- Converts regular salt into chlorine for pools
- Proven reliable performance
- Includes power center and salt cell with 15 foot cord
- Digital indicators and readout lets you monitor the system
- Low salt indicator
- Easily to install on standard filtration systems
- Includes connections for 2", 1-1/2" and 1-1/4" plumbing.
- Dual Voltage - 120/240vac power center
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Different LED indicators light up when:
- Unit is Operating correctly
- Super Chlorination is in process
- When controlled by a remote control system
- No Flow is recognized
- Salt Level is Low
- Salt Level is High
- It's time to inspect/clean the cell