Clear Spa Crystal Shock Oxidizer - 2 PoundsItem #: CSPM002
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Clear Spa Crystal Shock Oxidizer
Crystal Shock Oxidizer is a non-chlorine shock that keeps water crystal clear. It works by removing contaminants such as oils, organic waste, ammonia, sweat, urine and more to ensure your water remains crystal clear and odor free.
Non-chlorine oxidizers increase the effectiveness of bromine or chlorine in spa water by removing the contaminants that deplete your sanitizer levels. These contaminants are also the cause of odors and eye and skin irritation. By getting rid of these contaminants you improve the smell of the water and you can reduce or even eliminate skin and eye irritation.
- Chlorine-free Spa Shock
- Oxidizes spa water to removes unwanted contaminants and organic waste
- Improves the feel and smell of the water
- Improves sanitizer effectiveness
- Dissolves rapidly
- Fast acting
- 2 Pounds
- Potassium monopersulfate 32.18%
- Other ingredients 67.82%
- Total 100.0%
- Equivalent to 3.26% active oxygen
Directions for use:
- This product contains no bromine or other sanitizer and should be used for oxidizer treatments only. Regular use of this product will remove most of the contaminants that accumulate in spa water
When to add Crystal Shock Oxidizer to your spa:
- Add this product to spa water after every use, or once per week if the spa is not being used.
How to use crystal shock oxidizer to keep spa water sparkling clear:
- Every time the spa is used it must be oxidized. After every use, add 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) of this product per 300 gallons of water.
- Run the pump for at least 30 minutes.
- Turn the jets on and off once or twice after adding this prodduct to improve treatment.
- Spas are subject to extremely heavy bather loads. The amount and frequency of treatment must be increased to adequately oxidize non-microbial contaminants that keep water crystal clear and odor free. Public spas that are used daily should be oxidized daily. Add 1-2 ounces of this product per 250 gallons of spa water at the end of every day the spa is used.