Clear Spa Jet BlastItem #: CSLJBPT12
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Clear Spa Jet Blast
Jet Blast clears spa and jetted bath tub plumbing of organics, oils, dirt, and minerals. Add Jet Blast before the water is drained to prevent buildup that can restrict water flow and damage equipment.
- Spa pipe cleaner
- Flushes out debris in plumbing, equipment and jets
- Powerful formula
- Compatible with all sanitizing systems
- 16 Ounces
Directions for use:
- Use Jet Blast every 3 months or when the spa is drained and refilled per manufacturers recommendations.
- Remove filter cartridge and clean separately using Filter Cleaner.
- Before spa is drained, add entire bottle of Jet Blast to warm spa water through the skimmers.
- Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes. (Ensure that filter is not in spa.)
- Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour.
- Turn pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
- Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining. When empty, rinse one last time.
- Refill the spa according to the manufacturers recommendations.
- Note: Some residual foaming may occur, if so, use No Foam to suppress the foam.