ClearBlue Ionizer A-400 Series - AMP Plug
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
ClearBlue Ionizer A-400 Series
The ClearBlue hot tub/spa ionizer hooks into your Spas filtration system and releases minerals into the water. Natural mineral spas have been enjoyed around the world for thousands of years. Hot water infused with minerals is relaxing, rejuvenating and great for your skin. Now, this ancient form of hydrotherapy is available in your own backyard.
ClearBlue adds microscopic mineral ions to the water consisting of silver, copper and zinc. It does this by conducting a weak electrical charge inside the mineral cell across a set of electrodes that are added to the plumbing with a tee. As the electrical charge conducts through the water from one electrode to the other, the ions are released into the water.
ClearBlue minerals are pH neutral and require less chlorine than either traditional chlorine or salt water spas.
Copper ions are extremely effective at controlling algae. Silver ions fight bacteria and viruses. Zinc is good for the skin and helps control algae. A secondary benefit of zinc is that it keeps the ions in solution and prevents them from Collecting on spa surfaces.
Over time, the mineral cells wear down as the material is released into the spas. They need to be replaced every one to three seasons (6 to 12 months if open all year), depending on the size of the spa.
- Ionizer for spas up to 2,500 gallons
- Releases microscopic mineral ions into the water to control bacteria and algae
- No risk of damage or corrosion to pool equipment surfaces
- Lower chlorine and cyanuric acid
- No chlorine smell, drying or fading on skin or hair, liners or bathing suits
- Reduces pH balancing needs and chemical usage
- Interactive digital display ensures accuracy
- Ultra-Durable IP66 and NEMA 4X rated weather resistant enclosure
- State-of-the-art Microprocessor controls take into account salinity, chemistry and conductivity of water providing adequate ion output
- Easily installed into your pool or spa circulation system
- Automatic polarity switches for self-cleaning electrodes
- Certified 99.9% pure electrodes
- Trade secret ion chemistry prevents staining
- Voltage: 120/240 Volt
- Plug Type: Amp Plug
- Pool Size: For Spas up to 2,500 Gallons
- Plumbing Size: 2" (Can be reduced for 1-1/2" Plumbing)
- The ClearBlue system consists of a controller, a clear PVC tee and a set of mineral plates called an electrode. The PVC tee is plumbed into your plumbing on the line that runs heated, filtered water into your pool or spa. The electrode is threaded into the tee and is connected to the controller with an electrical cable.