ClearView Mineral Magnet Stain RemoverItem #: CVLMMQT12
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
ClearView Mineral Magnet Stain Remover
Mineral Magnet is a highly concentrated formula for effectively removing iron, copper, manganese and other metals from pool water to restore water clarity. It also removes metal stains and scales from pool surfaces and equipment and is compatible with all treatment systems.
- Removes metals from pool water
- Removes metal stains and scale from surfaces
- Effective for iron, copper, manganese and other metals
- Improves water clarity
- 32 Ounces
Directions for use:
- For pools with iron, copper, manganese and other metals present in the water, apply Mineral Magnet over entire surface with filter system operating. For best results use 32 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of water to remove stains, prevent plating and restore water clarity.
- Regular use of this product will keep pool water clean, and the pool shell in good condition. For stain prevention use 32 ounces of this product per 20,000 gallons if test indicated metals above 3 ppm, use 3 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water per week if pool has a tendency to show increasing metal content in water.
- Do not add more than the recommended dosage of this product. For best results use early afternoon or evening when water temperatures are above 60 degrees F., and run pump for 24 hours.
- Once dissolved, metal are transported to the filter where they can be removed by backwashing or filter cleaning.
- For best results pool pH should be at 7.5 or above when treatment begins.
- For copper / silver or ion treated pools, remove electrodes or turn off ionizer for 5 days.
- Some clouding may occur, as a result of using Mineral Magnet. If this occurs, run pump until water appears clear; usually 7-10 days.