CMP Pool Defender Compact Sacrificial Zinc Anode - 2" x 2.5 Plumbing
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
CMP Pool Defender Compact Sacrificial Zinc Anode
Preventing damage from salt water sanitation systems is a key step in building a quality modern pool. Protect the pool from galvanic corrosion with an NEC Approved water bonding device.
CMP Pool Defender Swimming Pool Sacrificial Zinc Anode. The zinc anode is attached to the bonding wire to help defend against electrolysis in swimming pools. Zinc Anodes help to protect metal corrosion such as handrails, lights, equipment components etc. due to electrolysis issues. This is especially common in pools with salt chlorine generators.
- Compact design
- Can be plumbed to 2" or 2-1/2" Plumbing
- Protects all metal parts against the effects of electrolysis.
- The clear lid and removable lid design allows the anode to be easily replaced when depleted.
- 4 Feet of solid copper ground wire
- A must for salt water pools. (Salt Chlorine Generators)