Confer Plastics 5-Step Pool Entry System PES-1X
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Pool Entry System staircase is for above ground pools and provides appealing aspects to onlookers. This unique design accompanies all swimmers and is specific for elderly and physically challenged swimmers to allow for an easy access into the pool. The gray treads are easily visible under the water and have non-slip tread material for safety. The suggested weight limit is about 400 pounds for this staircase.
It can be conjoined together with another staircase to make a complete entry and exit staircase system. Steps and risers snap into the side panels and are held together with plastic wedges for easy assembly. The stairs are adjustable to fit pools that are 48" to 54" tall with the top step above the pool top rail. It includes deck connector for easy installment onto a deck floor. It can fit decks that are 54" tall or there is a special installment instruction included to fit decks that are taller than 54 inches.
The plastic materials that make up the staircase will not affect the pool chemistry and will not deteriorate or corrode over time. There is a free flow of water underneath the stairs which inhibits pool algae growth. Altogether this staircase design provides high safety qualities, durability and attractive features that are appealing to the eye.
Pool Entry System Features:
- Safe Staircase for Above Ground Pools
- Attractive Design
- Extremely useful to elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers
- Easy Pool Access with 5 Steps and Siderails
- Non-Slip Gray Treads Provide Easy Visibility Under the Water
- Suggested Weight Limit is 400 Pounds
- Snap-Lock Technology for Easy Assembly
- Does not rest on or attach to pool
- Adjustable to fit pools that are 48" to 54" tall
- Deck Connector Included for Simple Installment to Deck
- Can match up to decks that are 54" tall
- Can be specially installed to match decks that are taller than 54"
- Durable and Reliable throughout time
- Plastic will not affect pool chemistry and won't corrode over time
- Side openings allow water to circulate through unit which inhibits pool algae growth
- Can be linked to another staircase to make bridge entry and exit. See (PES-DBL) Complete with Gate.
- Meets Current ANSI/NSPI Standards
- Overall Projection into the Pool: 36"
- Overall Height: 81" (Plus 6" adjustability range)
- Overall Width: 31"
- Step: 10" X 27"
- Top Platform: 12" X 27"
- Handrail Height (from top step): 32"
- Riser Height: 11"