CuLator Ultra Power Pak Metal Eliminator and Stain PreventerItem #: CUL-ULT-CS12
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
CuLator Ultra Power Pak 4.0
CuLator is the only way to rapidly and permanently remove copper, iron, manganese, nickel, cobalt, lead and silver from fresh, hard and salt water pools, spas and fountains. CuLator is nontoxic, and does not remove the beneficial form of metal found in mineral-based water purification products, such as those containing silver and copper. Rather, CuLator rapidly removes the bad form of the metal produced when these products lose their effectiveness.
The CuLator Metal Eliminator is the only product that literally eliminates metals from water. As water passes through the CuLator PowerPak, stain causing metals are permanently trapped inside. Each CuLator PowerPak will remove up to 4.0 ppm of total dissolved metals per 20,000 gallons of pool water. Each CuLator PowerPak is effective for 30 days and after use, just throw away the PowerPak and the metals are gone for good! Regular use of CuLator can keep your pool or spa metal-free year-round.
Directions for Use:
- Remove CuLator PowerPak cloth bag from the sealed plastic pouch.
- Place CuLator PowerPak in skimmer basket. Submerge completely and squeeze out air. (Note: PowerPak may expand and/or float in skimmer basket.)
- Run filter or circulation pump. Metals are eliminated from the water as it passes over the PowerPak. For more rapid metal elimination, run pump more frequently and or use additional PowerPaks. Each Ultra PowerPak lowers the total metal content by up to 4.0 ppm per 20,000 gallons of pool water.
- Discard used PowerPak after 30 days.
- To keep pool water metal free, retreat with a fresh CuLator PowerPak Monthly.
The CuLator packaging is made of nontoxic biodegradable materials and is non toxic. CuLator can be used around family and pets. It is non-poisonous, non-corrosive, and is completely biodegradable after disposal.