E-Z Patch Pool Plaster Repair - 1 PoundItem #: EZP-000
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
E-Z Patch Pool Plaster Repair
E-Z Patch 1 White Plaster Repair is a plaster mixture specifically designed for above water (with water lowered) repairs. After doing the repair, water may be refilled the next day. Liquid Acrylic Bonder is included inside of kit.
Color may be tinted using any cement type dye. Product contains special modified materials with pozzolans (siliceous volcanic ash) and polymers.
- Plaster repair kit
- For above water repairs
- Includes bonder
- Can be tinted using any cement type dye
- 1 Pound (depth 3/8″ = 1/3 sq ft)
- 1. Lower water below repair area.
- 2. Remove loose cement and chip area down at least 3/8” deep. Make sure the edges are chipped straight down (not beveled or slanted). Clean the surface and rinse with water.
- 3. Add Liquid Cement Bonder to E-Z Patch 1 Dry Cement Mix (use fractions = ¼ of the dry mix to ¼ of the liquid cement bonder, etc.). Now add water and mix until you get the consistency of “mashed potatoes. Use warm water for faster set and cold water to slow set.
- 4a. Crack Repair: Crack should be saw-cut & cleaned if not min. 1/8" wide & ¼" deep. Rub E-Z PATCH 1 deep into crack and remove excess with a moist sponge.
- 4b. Chips or Larger Areas: Firmly trowel E-Z Patch 1 filling the area. Trowel again (not as firmly) flat and smooth. Remove excess from edges with a moist sponge. After patch stiffens, trowel again with a moist trowel flat and smooth for finish. You may refill water the next day.
- To make a Custom Color with any of our cement type repair supplies, use any cement dye.