E-Z Patch 22 S.S. Neutral Cure Silicone Rubber - Includes 2 ScrubbersItem #: EZP-632
E-Z Patch 22 S.S. Neutral Cure 100% Silicone Rubber
E-Z Patch 22 S.S. Neutral Cure 100% Silicone Rubber is our flexible formula for ceramic tile adhesion, ceramic tile grout and other sealant uses. It has little odor, is UV stable, mildew resistant, and non-corrosive and has a 50 year life expectancy.
E-Z Patch 22 S.S. provides excellent bonding to cured masonry surfaces, ceramic tile, fiberglass, acrylic, wood, fiber optics, ABS and glass. The off white color is low gloss and matches regular white cement tile grout. This is the best product for tile and grout repairs. Full cure time is approximately 24 hours, but swimming can continue immediately and pool water can be refilled after 1 hour.
- 100% Silicone Rubber
- Same formula as EZ Patch 22 but includes 2 Scrubbers
- Flexible formula for ceramic tile adhesion, ceramic tile grout and other sealant uses
- UV stable, mildew resistant and non-corrosive
- 50 Year life expenctancy
- Best product for tile and grout repairs
- Full cure time in just 24 hours
- 10 Ounces
- 1. Surfaces must be clean and dry. Cut tip of cartridge and puncture inner foil seal several times (or unscrew tip and cut end).
- 2. Setting Tile: Apply E-Z Patch 22 on the back of the tile or on the substrate surface and then set tiles.
- 3. Grouting: Fill the grout crack or grout joint full and deep with E-Z Patch 22. Run finger or soft rubber trowel "float" over grout joints for 100% sealing to both sides of grout joint. Submerge the Scrubber Pad (2 Pads Included) in water, pour some Liquid Dishwashing Soap on the Scrubber Pad and immediately scrub off all excess silicone rubber. Any other clean-up may be done with a paper towel and rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits.
- 4. Do not allow liquid dishwashing soap or water to contact surfaces to be grouted prior to installing Silicone Rubber.
- 5. Do not allow Silicone Rubber to skin over before removing any excess with Scrubber Pads (about 1-5 minutes, depending on the temperature).